Undisputed Social Media Queen, Dot Social is her royal domain and she reins it with passion, tenderness and regal grace. She’s earned her crown having spent over a decade working in online marketing, ranging from implementing and managing marketing campaigns across multiple social media platforms for SMEs to writing for local publications and blogging.
- If she were a Social network she would be Twitter
- DO speak to her about copy writing, social media strategies and community engagement
- DON‘T ask her to your next karaoke party. She’s guaranteed to hog the mic!
Stephanie also writes and blogs for for local publications and clients and has been the co-organiser of Purley Festival, a local arts festival with a footfall of 7,000 since 2012.
At Dot Social, we like to make sure that you have everything covered, with this in mind we work with some established experts in the digital marketing field.
With over 13 years experience in the web industry, Andy specialises in building bespoke responsive WordPress driven websites. Other services that Andy provide include consultancy, photography, search engine optimisation and MailChimp newsletter setup.
- If he were a Social network he would be Instagram
- DO ask him to plan your next web project
- DON‘T ask him to make the logo look bigger!